Mutual Divorce is of the most efficient way to get divorced in Gurgaon, India. Mutual Consent Divorce means when both husband and wife mutually agree to get legally separated with all the terms & conditions discussed and agreed upon. Unlike Contested Divorce, the process of Mutual Divorce is rather smooth, quick and effective.
Divorce Lawyer in Gurgaon enable you to move through your entire mutual consent divorce process from the comfort of your own home.
With Divorce Lawyers in Gurgaon, you can do your divorce the smart way, without spending lot of money and still get support from the best Mutual divorce lawyers in Gurgaon when you need it….at deeply reasonable fee; because you don’t have to pay a costly up-front retainer. Our Divorce Law Firm has 100% success rate in mutual divorce cases and we always give our best to obtain the divorce decree for our clients at the earliest.
Here at Divorce Lawyers in Gurgaon, we take care of the stressful details for you (e.g. waiting in line at the courthouse and drafting / service divorce papers), all while you move your Mutual Divorce forward from the comfort of your own laptop or a single phone call. You don’t even need to go to Gurgaon Court just to get updates on your case or to perform tedious tasks.
You’ll have access to our professional Mutual Divorce Lawyers for free consultation over email or phone call anytime you need help. You save thousands of rupees while still getting top-notch legal support on divorce matters. All our Divorce Lawyers in Gurgaon are highly experienced & offer you first initial consultation for free.
To fill out the Mutual Divorce Form in Gurgaon
Fees for Mutual Divorce
Our Fee Structure is very precise and transparent. We charge total of ₹40,000 (inclusive of all) for Mutual Consent Divorce. Here client don’t need to pay the entire fees in one go. Below is how the fee is charged:
- ₹10,000 advance for drafting and filing the divorce case papers
- ₹10,000 at the time of passing of first motion
- ₹10,000 at the time of passing of second motion
- ₹10,000 at the time of Divorce Decree
To Apply for Mutual Divorce in Gurgaon, Fill out the above Contact Form or Talk to expert Divorce Lawyer directly at +(91) 9654-355-275 or write to us at email@example.com
Law specifically provided six months gap or waiting period between First Motion and Second Motion. Prior to 2009, compliance of six months waiting was not mandatory. But, in 2009, Supreme Court made it mandatory and took away the power of the Family Court or the District Court to waive of period of six months. But, Supreme Court still has power to waive of the period of six months.
The six months period can be waived by concerned family Court upon filing an Application for waiver of six months. Family Court in Gurgaon has discretion to waive of the period. Thus, time period of six months can be waived off and may be reduced to as less as 15 days or a month or so.
Divorce by Mutual Consent is the most preferred and hassle-free way of dissolving marriage. Follow are some of the important information in relation to Mutual Divorce in Gurgaon:-
- Both Parties i.e Husband & Wife have to reach to Mutual understanding and agreement regarding terms and conditions for Divorce.
- On the basis of settlement and agreement, petition for Mutual Consent is drafted and filed under section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act and Under Christian Marriages, section 10 A of the Indian Divorce Act.
- Divorce Petition gets drafted which includes terms of settlement agreed between parties.
- Such Mutual Consent Divorce Petition shall be filed in the Gurgaon Court as court procedure.
- Matter will come up for hearing in the Court for the First Motion to be passed.
- Court then provides six months time to parties to reconsider their decision. This is also called the ‘Cooling Period’.
- Then Second Motion is set up.
- Aforesaid steps shall be repeated. Statement of parties will be recorded again.
- After such recording of statement, Court will grant pass order and judgement, decree for divorce is granted.